Employment Law and Settlement Agreements Fife Dunfermline Rosyth Kirkcaldy Glenrothes St Andrews Cupar
Do you need expert employment law advice for you or your business and/or HR support in Fife? Based in Dunfermline, our employment lawyers advise clients in Kirkcaldy, St. Andrews, Cowdenbeath, Leven, Newport-on-Tay, North Queensferry, Auchtermuchty, Burntisland, Cupar, Dalgety Bay, Dysart, Glenrothes, Rosyth, Inverkeithing.
Benefits of using Thornber Employment Law
Working with Ben Thornber, you will receive
- an expert employment lawyer with practical HR knowledge (over 15 years’ experience)
- direct access to advice at times convenient to you and within agreed time limits
- communications in plain English which are clear and easy to understand
- a focus on the bigger picture and your overall priorities
- fair, reasonable and transparent fees – all fees are agreed up-front with no surprises or extras
Contact Us – Employment Lawyer Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Cowdenbeath, Leven, St Andrews, Cupar, Newport-on-Tay, North Queensferry, Auchtermuchty, Burntisland, Dalgety Bay, Dysart, Rosyth, Inverkeithing and across Fife
With Ben Thornber, you get someone who has the know-how, personality and practical no-nonsense style to advise you on any employment issue and settlement agreement, and deliver the results you need. Based in Dunfermline, Ben advises businesses and individuals in Fife and across Scotland. Give Ben a call on 01383 27 2000 or fill out our online enquiry form to arrange your free initial discussion.