Employment Law & HR Support Fees
We are straight-forward in everything we do. We apply the same principle to our fees. We offer either:
A fixed fee – We like to offer a fixed fee wherever possible.
A daily or hourly rate – In some circumstances a daily or even hourly rate may be appropriate, but we will discuss this with you in advance, and always with the end result in mind. If we agree an hourly rate is appropriate, we will charge the length of time it takes – to the minute.
A retainer – If you need the reassurance of being able to call at any time without having to worry about the cost, we can provide a fixed fee retainer for unlimited ad-hoc queries. Depending on the level of support you require, we can include audits, training sessions for staff, HR support, contract and policy reviews insurance for tribunal claims and health and safety claims.
In other words, we do not believe in a one size fits all policy; you all have different needs and we want to ensure you get the best value from us. We therefore promise:
- a free consultation to discuss your employment issues and where we can provide value
- to agree a fee upfront with you, before we start any work
- that the fee is competitive compared to other providers for the results achieved
- to agree, in advance, any changes to the fee that may arise because the nature of the work evolves from what was originally agreed
- that there will be no hidden or minimum costs
- that our contribution is effective, provides value and delivers the agreed objectives
We think this is what you deserve and are entitled to expect.
Whatever your employment issue, we can offer a solution to suit your needs. Give us a call and we can chat through the options.