Employment Law for Employers & Business
Changing the structure of your business? Needing to cut back on staff or deal with poor performance? Unsure where you stand on a disciplinary matter or claims of discrimination?
Ben Thornber has the legal expertise and the commercial understanding to guide you through the complexity of employment law and how to apply it in the workplace. The result is that employment issues are resolved in the most effective way possible, giving you peace of mind so that you can get on and run your business.
Benefits of Using Thornber Employment Law
With Ben Thornber, you will
- Relax knowing that Ben is an expert employment law solicitor with over 15 years’ experience in this area.
- Have clarity by focussing on what you can do, not on what you can’t do.
- Full understanding because all communications are in plain English, clear and easy to understand.
- Be re-assured with solutions which are pragmatic, commercial and effective.
Specialist Employment Law Advice
Ben can advise you on all aspects of employment law for your business, including:-
- Disciplinary & Grievance
- Harassment & Discrimination
- Unfair dismissal & Redundancy
- Performance & Absence Management
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) Regulations
- Industrial action and strikes
- Termination negotiations
- Settlement Agreements
- Agency and atypical working
- Employment Tribunals
Contact Us – Employment Law Advice for Your Business
With Ben Thornber, you get someone who has the know-how, personality and practical no-nonsense style to advise you on any employment issue and deliver the results you need. Based in Dunfermline, Ben advises businesses in Fife and across Scotland. Give Ben a call on 01383 27 2000 or fill out our online enquiry form to arrange your free initial discussion.